- It moisturizes dry areas of your face and ensures your skin remains hydrated.
- It gives your face even complexion and enhanced texture
- It fights signs of aging skin. The fine lines and wrinkles on your face will be largely reduced. Your face will look younger over regular usage.
- It replenishes the elasticity in your skin
- It nourishes your skin and renew damaged cells
- Your skin gets softer
- It improves blood circulation in skin cells
- It relaxes the skin
- It increases the collagen level in your facial skin
- It helps fight sagging skin
Choose a Night Cream
Selecting the right product that suits your skin tone is crucial. Below are a few selection tips:
- When choosing a night cream for yourself, ensure that the cream is not too thick.
- A thick nighttime cream clogs your skin pores. It becomes difficult for your skin to breathe.
- Whenever you choose a night cream, ensure it is fragrance-free and is also hypoallergenic
How to Use
- Cleanse your face properly before you applying.
- Now, take a pea-sized amount of the cream and make dots all over the face using a finger.
- Next, blend the cream gently. Give your face a massage so the skin can absorb the cream properly.
Don’t apply it on eyelids or else it can cause burning or irritation in eyes.
Here are some of our recommendations:
- L’Oreal Advanced RevitaLift Night Cream For Anti Wrinkle
- L’Oreal Paris Youth Code Day/Night Cream Moisturizer
- Neutrogena Naturals Nourishing Night Cream Multi-Vitamin